This Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa Is The Perfect Family Home. Situated In A Quiet Cul De Sac In Blackburn The Accommodation Comprises Of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Three Bedrooms And Family Bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 public room
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home.
- Ideal Starter Home For First Time Buyers.
- Welcoming Entrance Hall.
- Bright & Spacious Lounge.
- Modern Dining Kitchen.
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
- Front & Rear Gardens.
- Allocated Parking Space and Visitor Parking.
- Council tax band C
* CLOSING DATE SET FOR 12pm FRIDAY 24th MARCH 2017 *
This three bedroom Semi Detached Villa is the perfect family home. Situated in a quiet cul de sac in Blackburn the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. This property benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, good sized garden and summer house. Extras will include all blinds and floor coverings.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway. The rear garden is enclosed with fencing to ensure privacy and is laid to lawn with two chipped areas. There is also a summer house and garden shed. Allocated parking with additional visitors parking.
The village of Blackburn has shops, recreational facilities and post office; schooling is well catered for within the village with three primary schools. Public transport to nearby Bathgate is good with regular bus services and also rail service to Edinburgh, there is a service every half an hour with the journey into Edinburgh Waverley taking approximately thirty minutes. Easy access from this area to the M8 Edinburgh to Glasgow motorway and also surrounding area of Livingston.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Strictly by appointment through either Newman P
- Enter the hallway via hardwood & glazed door. Radiator, flooring is carpet continuing on to the staircase leading to the upper hallway.
14′ 5″ x 13′ 4″ (4.39m x 4.06m)
- This bright spacious lounge overlooks the front of the property. Radiator, power points, TV point, electric fire and surround. Spacious under stair storage cupboard, flooring is carpet. Double doors leading to dining kitchen
16′ 4″ x 10′ 1″ (4.98m x 3.07m)
- This excellent dining kitchen is fitted with wall & base units and complementary worktops. Downlights, stainless steel sink and drainer tiled splash back, range cooker, double oven (one self-cleaning) grill and 5 ring hob, patio doors to rear, rear window. Door leading to side of the property. Flooring is vinyl.
- Carpeted stair leading to upper hallway where there is access to the three bedrooms and family bathroom. Shelved storage cupboard, smoke detector, power points and window to side. Flooring is carpet. Access to attic from here.
11′ 1″ x 9′ 2″ (3.38m x 2.79m)
- Master bedroom has window to rear, two built in double wardrobes with shelf and hanging rail, one mirrored, power points and radiator. Flooring is laminate.
11′ 4″ x 8′ 11″ (3.45m x 2.72m)
- Another double bedroom, window to the front, built in double wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail, radiator and power points. Flooring is laminate.
8′ 6″ x 8′ 0″ (2.59m x 2.44m)
- This third bedroom has a window overlooking the front of the property. Radiator, power points and laminate flooring.
- The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with over bath electric shower, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled flooring. Opaque double glazed window to rear.
- Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway. The rear garden is enclosed with fencing to ensure privacy and is laid to lawn with two chipped areas. There is also a summer house and garden shed. Allocated parking with additional visitors parking.
** All sizes are approximate and taken at widest point **